Construction Debris Removal
Call the Boss to haul away construction debris from your site!
Junk Boss has a professional crew ready to help you with construction debris removal. We can haul it all!
- And More!
How it Works
We’re full-service. That means that you only need to show us what goes. We’ll do the rest!
- Loading. We’ll bring what we need to safely load all debris into our truck and trailer.
- Clean Up. We don’t just take the big stuff. Our crew will clean up loose debris, too!
- Hauling. Then our crew will take all debris to be recycled or properly disposed of.
Junk Boss makes fair and honest pricing a priority for all of our junk removal services!
- No-Cost Quotes. Need to know what to expect before you commit? No problem! We offer custom quotes at no charge.
- All-Inclusive. Our pricing always covers all the bases. You won’t pay extra for labor, hauling, or disposal. One price covers the whole cleanup.
- Simple Settling. You can settle the final bill however you’d like. We accept checks, cards, cash, and Venmo for your convenience.
Hiring a professional for construction debris removal shouldn’t be a hassle! Junk Boss makes it easy!
- Book Online. Our online calendar makes booking quick and simple!
- Call the Boss. You can call (603) 706-3507 with any questions, requests, or scheduling needs.
Same-day and next-day appointments are available!
Veteran-Owned and Operated in
Junk Boss is the local answer for construction debris removal!
- Local. We’re located in Nottingham and our service area covers Rockingham County and the surrounding areas.
- Committed. We know what it means to serve and we’re bringing that level of dedication to the junk removal industry!
- Full-Service. All of our junk removal is full-service. That means we’ll handle every detail so you don’t have to!