How It Works
When you need junk removal, Call the Boss – Junk Boss! Ready to get started? Here’s how it works.
How It Works
Show us what needs to go and we’ll give you a firm quote for the job.
Call the Boss or book online at your convenience. Same-day pickup is available!
We’ll give you a ring before we arrive so you can be ready.
We’ve got a truck, trailer, know-how, and a whole lot of muscle!
First we load up the big stuff, then we clean up the small stuff.
You can pay your final bill with cash, check, card, or Venmo.
The Junk Boss
With Junk Boss, junk removal couldn’t be easier! We’ve changed how it works so that you don’t have to do a thing except get in touch!
- First, Call the Boss or Book Online. We’re available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm!
- Then we’ll show up on time to your appointment to give you an upfront quote.
- If you approve, we get started! Our professional crew works hard for you.
Local Service in a Hurry!
Getting rid of junk isn’t always a priority, especially when you have to do the heavy lifting yourself! That’s not to mention trying to haul it to be disposed of. That’s where Junk Boss comes in! We’ll take the junk from wherever it is, then take care of the loading, hauling, and responsible disposal.
With convenient operating hours, we’re always sure to fit into your busy schedule. When you schedule, we’ll give you a 2-hour appointment window so you know when we’ll be there. Then we’ll give you a courtesy call when we’re headed your way! We’ll never leave you waiting and we always show up on time. Same-day and next-day service is available when you’re in a rush!
Serving the Seacoast
- Our Services. We take furniture, appliances, and way more! We also do light demolition!
- Service Areas. Our service area covers the Seacoast, including Dover, Salem, Manchester, Hampton, and Rochester!
- Locally-Owned. Junk Boss isn’t a franchise! We’re a local veteran-owned business based in Nottingham.
- Professional. Our crew is hard-working, experienced, and efficient! We always give our all.